Wednesday 9 February 2011

The head teacher came into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick " Therefore , I am going to choose a student to teach the class , today ''
To my surprise he close me !
So , I went up to the whiteboard and I was afraid . When I went up I thought I could did or not I very afraid and deterrent . Suddenly I was determined brave . After I went up to teach the class first I told my name and my feel and my teacher told me did not worry and did not and I could did it when I teach already my teacher and my classmate clap our hand for me. Then I very happy and I thought I was brave . Something that I couldn't did now I could did .

1 comment:

  1. What's your name!?

    Last sentence should be: " Something that I couldn't do before, I could do now."

    Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete