Wednesday 9 February 2011

My afraid day



The head teacher came into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick.

"Therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach the class today" To my surprise he choose!

So, I went up to the white board and felt so afraid because this was my first time that teach on the white board because I used to explain my friend on the book or the paper. I'm very worry about how I can do best on the white board? but my felt give me to believed myself. I'm believed myself made me can teach all friend good and my teacher say"I'm do very good" last time he will choose me again. After then all friend like me more and I was very happy. So all friend should believe yourself, aren't you? If you I think maybe you will afraid too because is first time. How do you feel? Don't forget give a lot of comment for me o.k! '-'

1 comment:

  1. Good post, Lika!
    Remember to use the past tense when writing a story.

    For example: 'I'm very worry about how I can do best on the white board?'

    Better would be: 'I was very worried...'

    ReplyDelete