Wednesday 9 February 2011

Cute Silly Teacher


The head teacher came into my class and told us all that our teacher was sick, today.
'' Therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach the class today,'' he said.
to my surprise, he choose me. So, I went to the whiteboard and asked all my student ''what do u want to do now?'' I said. Some students said they want to play game, some said they want to do blog, some said they want to go home. Than i got an idea'' U can do anything that u want but in English'' I said. All students said ''OK''. ''If u break the rule came to the board and answers all the question that i asked the true, If u lie me u will fall the exam''.

My class was very noisy but full with English. Some students were playing games, talking, running, fighting, wooing, making up, and taking photos. Than one student name Golf said bad word in Khmer to my student name Pancake. Next, I called Golf to the board and ask ''Why did u sad bad word to Pancake?'' than he answered I just played with her. All my student were shouting '' Cause he love each other!!!!!!!!'' so loudly. Than i said ''Shhhhhhhhhh I will ask him, Do u love Pancake the true? than he said '' Ohhhhhhhhh! I'm waiting this question, yes I really love her. Pancake was very shy and hit him. Now it only 15 minute. I told all the students to do the blog about What do u think teacher to day?. Some students post that '' Today my teacher is so cute and so lovely I love her''. I really love that answer.


Finally, I felt happy to be the teacher that the student love. I'm so happy to write about this in the blog. Thank for enjoy reading my post. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment