Wednesday 9 February 2011

*The Lovely Teacher*



The head teacher came into my class and told us all that our teacher was sick today. "Therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach the class today", he said. To my surprise, he choose me. So, I went up to the whiteboard and told all the student that today I'm going to be their good teacher.

I can't teach them the lessons, so I gave them the exercises in the student book and gave them some homework in the workbook. Then I told them to turn on their computer to write the blog about me that teach them today. All the students wrote everything good to me and they said I was a very good teacher today. They wanted me to be their teacher, but I can't do that I'm just a student like them too. After they finished their blog, I allowed them to play the games in the computer or play Facebook.

Today is the best day for me and for all the students. I was the teacher and I can teach them and practice to be the teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Reach. This is an interesting story with good English!

    ReplyDelete