Wednesday 9 February 2011

My First Teaching


The head teacher came into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick .
"Therefore, I am going to choose a student to taught the class today "
To my surprise he choose me !

So, I went up to the white board and I was very scare because I never teaching someone than I don't know what did I need to teach them than 5 minute after I start to introduce my self and i ask very What is their name and How old are they and what did they do when their free time ?

When finished the introduce I started to play a stop a bus game in 1 group must have 5 people . When finished the game it still have 1 hour more to finished the school I don't know what did we need to do after the game .Than I remembered the homework and I ask all of them to take out the homework and I ask all of them did they do it everyone said "yes" I'm glad to heard that everyone had do it than the bell ring it is time I'm also happy because it finish of the class.
So,everyone said "good bye young teacher" .

When I arrived home I think that it also one experience that I had teach student in my life .

2 comments: