Wednesday 9 February 2011

The Crazy Teacher & Students



The head teacher came into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick."Therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach a class today". To my surprise he chose me! So, I went up to the whiteboard and took a student book with me. Next, I told students to open a book to continue the lesson that we studied yesterday. But, no one did. One student said "Oh my dear friend please sit down and wait for another teacher to teach us".

So, I did. We already wait for 2-3 hours, but still have no teacher coming. When there are no teacher here, we starting to talking and playing some games. I and all the students were too happy. But, when the Head Teacher heard the noise of us, He came to our room and he looked too mad at me. "
Uh oh....." I said.

1 comment:

  1. Good story, Kanika- well done!
    Remember it should be 'we started talking' or 'we started to talk.'

    Ok? Good job!

    ReplyDelete