Wednesday 9 February 2011

Mistake



The head teacher came into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick. " Therefore I am to going to choose a student to teacher the class today". To my surprise he choose me. So I went up to the white and started to teacher my classmate.

It was a kind of peer teacher. This is not my first time that I have taught my classmate, but at that time I was really embarrassed myself. I was afraid that I made mistake and I can't explained my friend about the lesson well.

This time I can only reviewed the previous lesson to my friend and let them ask me what they were miss understood. I really tried to explain them and made them interested on my teaching's style. Even I can't explained them as my teacher did, but they seemed understand about my explaining.

One and a half hour was taking too fast. My class almost the ended. Hm mm... you know before the end of the class, I told my classmate to give me the complaint about my teaching. Some of them gave me a good result, but a few said that I was teaching too fast and not clear explanation. I didn't feel disappointed with them. I need to learn from my mistake, correcting my mistake and I won't do it again

After teaching, I felt happy because I can learn something new from my friends and I can correct it.....

Mistake:
- correct your mistake
- don't do it again
- learn from your mistake
Thank for reading my post

3 comments: