Wednesday 9 February 2011

I'm A Young Teacher (^^)


The head teacher came into my class and told us all that our teacher was sick today. "Therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach the class today" he said. To my surprise, he chose me (__).

So I went up to the whiteboard and introduced myself to my friend. I had opened the book and asked them all to open too. Because on Monday we had studied on the Blog so today we gonna study about the book. " Open the book on page 12 Unit 3 Focus on Free time " I said. All my friend laughed because of my appearance. While they were laughing , I shouted " Quiet It not time for you to laugh so listen to me!! ". I suddenly laughed because it was my dream to do the teacher. I told them to read the paragraph and then I played the cassette for them. After they had listened I asked them many question and it was very happy. I told them to do the exercise. I felt that they all were very benign " or it because I'm very naughty" .

At the end of the class I had let them to play any game they liked and we were very happy. We played many games they also trap on me every time so all the game i always lost. Suddenly the head teacher came into my class and scolded at me cause we laughed very loud(^_^).
I felt very tired because my class very messy but it
still the great time that I can't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment