Wednesday 9 February 2011

The first Teacher



The Principal of school came into my class and told us all that our Teacher was sick, Today
"Therefor, I am going to choose a student to teach the class to day." He said "Hong you is a good student i think so you can for your teacher ". I don't think so he choose me I very happy now.
So, I went up to the white board and i ask the student what Title did we study yesterday.
One student name Victor said " The first Teacher" That time i was scary but one student name victor tell me don't give up. and we are in computer room some student play games play face book and some student listen music it so talkative. I don't know how to get they shut up. I'm very angry i shout shut up so they see my face so sadly and the bell rang go to home. They go to home without said go home .

No comments:

Post a Comment