Wednesday 9 February 2011

The great Teacher



I live in a town,My house was far from the school.I alway rode a bike to school,One day I was going to school,I saw an accident,when suddenly my teacher was in the accident.I had taken he to the hospital and the doctor told my teacher leg was broke.The teacher told me to teached the students in his class.I had agreed with him and went to school.
When I came in the class,the student was playing and shouting.I told them to stopped but they not listened to me,so I came to a principle.The principle was coming with me to the class and told them to studyed.The student were silent,after the principle was got out.I came to the boad and wrote a lession.I teach them to be a good student and a good people.They were listened to me and they knowed they wrong.One month later I came to saw these class the student were clever and good.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! there some mistake but it's okay. They were the same mistakes but you did a good job on the writing it was very interesting and "after to have no ed or past form".
    From: Lylin

    ReplyDelete