Wednesday 9 February 2011

Myself being as a Teacher



The head teacher came into my class and told all that our teacher was sick today '' Therefore , I am going to choose a student to teach the class today , '' he said ....To my surprise , he chose me to be the head teacher !

So , I went up to the whiteboard and I said '' Listen to me my students , because we are going to party all day long together . Then all the students were going crazy , but they were actually having fun . So I decided to join them and have fun too . After about 1 hour later , things were starting to be very noisy . Then I saw the head teacher came into our class and he did not screamed at the students but he came near me , and he looked very angry then he suddenly shouted at me . Then I was so disappointed of myself .

Then I started to give all the students some hard work for them to do .

1 comment:

  1. Victor, this is a good story.

    No party in English class today, though!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete