Wednesday 9 February 2011

Shock



The head teacher came into my class and told us all that our teacher was sick , today. ''Therefore , I am going to choose a student to teach a class today,'' he said . To my surprise he chose me ! So I went up to the whiteboard and decided to let all of the students and myself to predict on the blog about why the teacher was sick . Do you think he had caught a cold , fever , or other diseases ? And do you think he's alone or he's with somebody ? Do you he had seen the doctor yet ?
After they had finished it I let them read one by one . Then I read my blog to everyone . And my blog is going to be like this :
Today my teacher can't come to teach us because he was sick . I think he might caught a fever or a cold .I think he got it from one of his friend . I hope he has seen the doctor and he has taken some medicine .
I wish he got well soon . And come and teach us again . Because the problem is most of them are bigger than me . It is hard to control bigger people . Especially bigger than you .
Finally it is time to go home I was very happy because I don't want to teach them anymore .
The next day when I see the teacher I felt very happy and every body were happy , too.

1 comment:

  1. Eric, this is superb work. It's a great story and the grammar is almost perfect. If you want to know about the small mistakes you have made then ask me in class. OK?

    Excellent!

    ReplyDelete