Wednesday 9 February 2011

Be a Good Class N Be a Good Teacher




The head teacher came into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick. "therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach the class , today. To my surprise he chose me !!! so, I went up to the white board and say hello to everybody in Class and introduced myself .


The student was very noisy and I don't know how to stoped it !!!! Suddenly I started asking them . What subject did you like the best ?? Said: the teacher . I like Listening !! Said :the student. then I started playing the cassette all student were quite. and they could answer all my question. I felt very happy when we had finish the lesson in the book then we Started playing games at the end of time . You know !!!! "Student didn't like to study in the book so much. They like Something New and Fun"

2 comments:

  1. OK, good.

    Remember the story should be written in the past.
    'I didn't know how to stop it'
    '...when we had finished...'

    ReplyDelete