Wednesday 9 February 2011

I'm a teacher


The head teacher came into my class and told us all that our teacher was sick today ''Therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach the class today'' he said. To my surprise, he chose me.
So I went up to the white board and wrote about our lesson. I said'' Ok everybody please open the student book page 21'' my all friend opened the book. Teacher smiled and said ''Great'' and he wend out of the class.

I explained the student in my class about lesson. When I explained the student it very hard from me but I tried. We learned about animals. In the book had a lot of animal bird,tiger,lion,dog,cat,hippo,shark,sheep,duck.... Than I checked the homework in the workbook some student didn't do the homework. When I checked the homework already I made the conversation with the student and we played games. I very happy when the teacher chose me. The future I will going to do a good teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment