Wednesday 9 February 2011

** The Lovely Awesome Teacher **



The head teacher came into my class and told us a that our teacher was sick was sick today "Therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach the class today".He said to my surprise, he chose me. So, I went up to the white board and told that today I am going to rule all over the class and be a good teacher.

As I am the teacher, but I don't know how to teach so I just give them some work that they like to do like art and craft reading writing or speaking so that they could improve there English skills. Even though after they finish there work I just gave them a free time and they could play some games that they also improve there English skills. Than in the last 30 minutes I let them opened the computer and search in the internet like search for some English study or some news around the world.

As the end of the class they told me that I am the best teacher ever after and they told me that they wanted me to be there teacher again. For today I really happy to be there teacher because it is my first time to teach and it is a kind of interesting and fun too

1 comment: